YOU GET HIRED!
Now is the time to turn up the energy on your job search!
You Get Hired! Virtual Seminar is a proven success with job seekers. “It will assist you in becoming employed faster than anything else you do.” Said a former employed client.
This innovative, interactive, results-driven seminar will develop your self marketing plan and hone your abilities to secure your next career opportunity. It transforms the way individuals regain employment.
• Why Am I Not Getting Offers and What Can I Do To Change?
• Why Is My Resume Not Getting Noticed?
• What Are The Search Tools That I Should Be Using?
• What Are The Mistakes I Am Making In The Interview?
• What Does A Plan Do To Help Me Get My Next Career Opportunity?
• What Other Positions May Match My Work Style?
• What If I Don’t Get A Job In Three, Six, Twelve Months Or More? What Then?
• What Alternative Ways Do I Know To Make Money Using My Passion?
• Why Am I Not Getting More Introductions To People With The Job I Want?
Answers to these and many other questions will be presented in this Virtual Seminar
• Thirty years’ experience in hiring, recruiting, career and organizational change with hundreds of people in hundreds of companies.
• Formerly presented a Series for News 17 “At Work” Segment which ran numerous times during the year.
• Formerly interviewed by WRAL News, News 17, and NPR nationally to assist the unemployed.
• Developed and facilitated an outreach ministry for the unemployed every Wednesday morning for six years.
• Hundreds of people were hired from the outreach ministry, You Get Hired! Seminar and working with the Coach individually.
• The Coach has a passion for helping the unemployed get their next position.
For each client to become employed within three months or sooner of taking the seminar. You have to do the work.
Clients will have prework; engage in interactive, group experiences; receive instrumented feedback; partake in role-play, and assignments. You will receive a 65 page, TriMetrix DNA, custom report on your behavior, motivators, and competencies once you have completed the online assessment in your prework.
Six hours of Seminar, 65 page custom report, and assignments.
July 6, 8, 13, 15
10:00 am ET - 11:30 am ET;
July 6, 8, 13, 15
1:30 pm ET - 3:00 pm ET.